JellE

Options for Summer Bonus Contest  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many games should we play?

• 1 game
    • 2 games
    • 3 games
    • 4 games
  2. 2. How many weeks should we run the contest?

• 1 week
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks
    • 4 weeks

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Okay, after the last poll for the Summer bonus contest, it looks like at least 7 of you think it is a good idea. This is what I need from y'all. I need an idea of what game or games we should play, and I need to know for sure who wants to play. This will be a team competition. Depending on who actually wants to play we will either have teams of 2, 3, or 4 people.

It was said that the last time this was done that the top scorers ended up on the same team. In order to not have it be a runaway this time around, the top 3 overall people from this years contests will be captains (if they want to play.) If for some reason they don't want to play, then the it will be the next one(s) in line. The rest of the team will be randomly drawn before the contest starts. I am thinking we will have a start date of July 14th and run it for however many weeks y'all decide on.

We also would need to come up with some neat names for the teams. I would like for this to be fun for everyone... any suggestions, thoughts, gripes, and ideas are greatly appreciated.

With all of that said, please add a post below and let me know that you are wanting to play.

Okay... so far, 4 games have been suggested, I would like to have more suggested so that we can do a poll on it. (Gosh, I love those polls! :) )

UPDATE: I will be closing this poll on Sunday the 6th around noon. Please get your votes and suggestions in by then. On Sunday I will do another poll for the games. There is only a little over 10 days left to start this. I need to know for sure which of you wants to play so I can set up the teams/team captains and such. Thanks a bunch! Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

Edited by JellE

Summer Games :)

Ugggg... sports games. If I wanted to play sports I would go outside and play sports.

That is just me regarding ANY sports games, ANY system, with the exception to Brutal Sports Football on the Jaguar. :D

Umnmm... I thought we were going to revisit some of the games we already convered?

Qix, Alien Ambush, Aquatron, Espial

I need more suggestions. Also, it is tied between 3 and 4 games. So far it looks like we are going to play for 4 weeks. I still don't have a very good idea of who wants to play. I would like to start this on July 14th and end on August 10th.

Edited by JellE