IGNORED

Poll for Colecovision HSC2 / Game 3A

Poll for Colecovision HSC2 / Game 3A  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you want to play next?

• Beamrider
    • Mr. Do!'s Castle
    • Frenzy
    • Omega Race

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I think common and fun games like Carnival, Looping. Pitfall, Miner 2049er or Turbo should be played first in

season 2 before repeating games from season 1 (Frenzy) or playing quite rare games like Beamrider or

Mr. Do's Castle. Just my 2 cents...

I'll take note of that, but I have put some of those games that you listed on before and they didn't get much attention. The reason I put Frenzy on is because it is an awesome game. We might have played it last season but it was the first game that we played, and I felt that it should get the opertunity to be played again. When I make the new poll I keep two of the games from the previous poll that get the higher votes, 2 old & 2 new. I'll make sure and put some of the games that you requested on next weeks poll.

If you guys want games then let me know and I have no problems putting them on the poll. I usually just go through my list and pick out games that I know are fun. There are still a lot of Colecovision games that I have never played so any suggestions help greatly in making the decision.