IGNORED

SI 7800 - Manual Posted! (See Last Post)

PacManPlus

ahem....

51. PacManPlus ;)

BTW, that list has not changed as of yet. There are still around 12 people I still need to hear from.

It would be so nice if Taito saw this, contacted me, and gave me an official license to do this (with a small per cartridge licensing fee of course). (Yes, I know there is little to no chance of that happening, especially after my numerous attempts to contact Namco wheil I was doing Pac-Man Collection) :P

Edited by PacManPlus

Is the cart different the the Aug 1 rom? The cart sounds seems a bit louder than the rom on a CC2. Also I noticed that I could hit the invader missiles with mine. I distinctly remember the missiles passing through each other on the rom file.

Other than that, I have been having fun. This game is loads better than the Hyperscan I just bought. Still thinking of returning it.

Is the cart different the the Aug 1 rom? The cart sounds seems a bit louder than the rom on a CC2. Also I noticed that I could hit the invader missiles with mine. I distinctly remember the missiles passing through each other on the rom file.

Other than that, I have been having fun. This game is loads better than the Hyperscan I just bought. Still thinking of returning it.

That's the exact one I used :-/ I did the 'missile collision' check a while back... Are you sure you have the newest ROM in your CCII?

That's the exact one I used :-/ I did the 'missile collision' check a while back... Are you sure you have the newest ROM in your CCII?

It was the menu file. I had the 32k rom named invader.rom and replaced the 16k rom named si7800.rom. So I was using an old rom since I had no entry for in menu file for the 16k rom.

Cool :)

BTW, There are 3 final people I haven't heard from: Mimo, Potatohead, and So_tough! Please contact me if you are still interested.

Also, CPUWIZ, (just saw your post) - I actually do use the Message Tracker function, but sometimes weird things happen. Like one user for instance knew to send me payment, even though it shows that he never read my PM... I don't trust that function 100%

Thanks, guys!

As a side note, we really need to start a thread in the 'General Discussions' forum about how we arrived at our screen names. It looks like there are some interesting stories out there ;)

Edited by PacManPlus

cart #18 arrived today :thumbsup: :evil: and its great?

had to to play it, got up to level 4 without shields with a score of 3790

post-19641-1219373637_thumb.jpg post-19641-1219373662_thumb.jpg post-19641-1219373800_thumb.jpg

thanks bobby Wooooooooooooo!

post-19641-1219373687_thumb.jpg

Edited by corbysatarigame

Got mine today #6

Wow just WOW Looks Great and Plays great nice addition to the other home brews I got in the lats year 7800 is becoming my main arcade of choice :)

and would love one of those boxes if they get made

ahem....

51. PacManPlus ;)

BTW, that list has not changed as of yet. There are still around 12 people I still need to hear from.

It would be so nice if Taito saw this, contacted me, and gave me an official license to do this (with a small per cartridge licensing fee of course). (Yes, I know there is little to no chance of that happening, especially after my numerous attempts to contact Namco wheil I was doing Pac-Man Collection) :P

At least you made the attempt. :)

Oh and congrats on yet another excellent and obviously sucessful 7800 release.

:thumbsup:

I got the mine!

PAL version works perfect. No graphics glitches on bottom of screen, and palette adjusted correctly.

Bad news read it wouldn´t be available on AA Store. I luckly purchased Space Duel and Asteriods de Luxe, while I other titles like Galaxian Arcade and Pacman Arcade I believe were retired from the store time ago.

Anyway, I hope the little but growing 7800 scene will continue active, and enjoyable for all.

Many thanks!

Hello all:

Due to a discussion in the "Space Invaders 30th anniversary box" thread, I have decided that this game will NOT be available in the AA store. I apologize to all who were waiting for that version.

Bob

Got mine today, I have the actual arcade machine so am looking forward to seeing the differences.

I know.. why would I buy this as I have the machine. Well, this looks great. Sometime I don't want to go out to the garage to play arcades. I really want to support those who support the hobby!

Thank you for another quality item!!!

Hello all:

Due to a discussion in the "Space Invaders 30th anniversary box" thread, I have decided that this game will NOT be available in the AA store. I apologize to all who were waiting for that version.

Bob

Got mine today, I have the actual arcade machine so am looking forward to seeing the differences.

I know.. why would I buy this as I have the machine. Well, this looks great. Sometime I don't want to go out to the garage to play arcades. I really want to support those who support the hobby!

I don't see why there would be any reason not to buy it just because you have the arcade. I have SI and SI Deluxe, and I bought a copy of this as well. It is going to be a little different to use a joystick instead of buttons though.

Hello all:

Bob

I don't see why there would be any reason not to buy it just because you have the arcade. I have SI and SI Deluxe, and I bought a copy of this as well. It is going to be a little different to use a joystick instead of buttons though.

Already playing it! It's great!