IGNORED

Three different version's of Cybermorph...

atreyu187

So I was going through the rarity guide and I noticed there were two different Cybermorph's posted on the guide. One being the 2 meg cart and a 3 on the rarity guide. It has the numbers J9000E 700700-2 on the label. Then there is the 1 meg version with the label J9000E 700700-3 with a rarity of 1. Now I have another, now while I am sure it is anything but rare. I have over 6 copies of Cybermorph ad this is the only one I have that simply says J9000 700700. So it is in fact a different cart but where would it fall?? And do anyone of you have this particular cart?? Is it a 1 meg or a 2 meg? Which came first? You know the usual questions...

So I was going through the rarity guide and I noticed there were two different Cybermorph's posted on the guide. One being the 2 meg cart and a 3 on the rarity guide. It has the numbers J9000E 700700-2 on the label. Then there is the 1 meg version with the label J9000E 700700-3 with a rarity of 1. Now I have another, now while I am sure it is anything but rare. I have over 6 copies of Cybermorph ad this is the only one I have that simply says J9000 700700. So it is in fact a different cart but where would it fall?? And do anyone of you have this particular cart?? Is it a 1 meg or a 2 meg? Which came first? You know the usual questions...

Your cart has no Megs!... :P I'll have to check my stack of cybermorphs now....just packed them all up!

• 5 months later...

These are the differences between the two Cybermorphs:

Original Cybermorph (2MB)

----------------------------------------------

Title Screen Animated morph sequence

Copyright 1993

Skylar Talk "Where did YOU learn to fly?"

"Portal now open."

"Pod in trouble."

"Good luck."

"Good work."

"Well done."

"Ouch."

"Great shot."

"Avoid the ground."

"Only one more."

Endgame Animated morph sequence

Cybermorph Rev.2 (1MB)

-------------------------------------------------

Title Screen Still shot, no animation

Copyright 1994

Skylar Talk "Where did YOU learn to fly?"

"Portal now open."

"Pod in trouble."

"Good luck."

"Good work."

"Well done."

"Ouch."

Endgame Still shot, no animation

• 5 months later...

I wonder if you still have the cart and could provide some more informations as your cart is the original revision. Then here was 700700-2 which is 2 MB and have animated logo and date 1993 at the bottom. The last revision is 700700-3 and have only 1 MB and doesn't have animated logo and teh date is 1994 at the bottom.

93cm_1.jpg

93cm_2.jpg

94cm_1.jpg