IGNORED

Sega Master System HSC reloaded Round 1 *OutRun*

Atari5200

Welcome to a new edition of the Sega Master System HSC.

This round will feature the game OutRun, the classic arcade racer you all know and love.

Race to the end with your girlfriend for the highest score!!! Put the pedal to the metal and lets get goin'.

RULES: Default difficulty or higher must be used, any controller scheme is fine, emulation is fine, screen shots preferred but not necessary.

SCREENSHOT:

outrun_title.gif

Competition will end on 08/17/2008

LEADERBOARD: updated 8/14/2008 at 3:38pm est.

Ace_1: 4,679,520

Darthkur: 4,191,060

LarcenTyler: 3,940,060

Edited by Atari5200

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So somebody should revive it!

Yes, exactly. The Jag's HSC keep going even after the deadline, mostly for fun. I like the challenge, anyway, regardless of a place/prize. Anyways, I forgot I have SMS emulation on my XBOX, so I think I'm going to try this when I get off work in a bit. Let's see if I can still run through the SMS version in one go! :) Will post a screen shot later.

Man, I didn't remember this version being so unbearable to play. ugh. Maybe I've been playing too much OutRun 2 lately.. Anyways, my score is 6,232,080. I wanted to finish the game, but after playing it eight or nine times (I reset the emu once, so I lost the first three scores), I got fed up and gave up. :sad: Anyways, I've attached a pic..

So, anyways.. In the future, how about some SMS games that are still playable these days? ;) :D .. *cough* .. Wonderboy.. *cough* ..Shinobi .. *cough cough* POWER STRIKE... :P

post-24675-126183919819_thumb.jpg