IGNORED

Vectrex See-Thru Holographic box COMPLETE!

nonner242

UPDATED "COMPLETE" PICS IN POST 4 BELOW!

OK I got this crazy idea! So I did it! Its far from done, I have to add the Back/Spine/Front (front will have a window to cart) but whatcha think? Its just going to be for homebrews that are barebones like the one in the pic.

dscf1572ng8.th.jpgdscf1574cb7.th.jpg

Edited by nonner242

OK I got this crazy idea! So I did it! Its far from done, I have to add the Back/Spine/Front (front will have a window to cart) but whatcha think? Its just going to be for homebrews that are barebones like the one in the pic.

dscf1572ng8.th.jpgdscf1574cb7.th.jpg

Its done....at least for now.

Its very nice when the light hits it!

holobox001tm2.th.jpg

holobox002un4.th.jpgholobox003gw2.th.jpgholobox004aq8.th.jpgholobox005nj1.th.jpgholobox005nj1.th.jpg

I :love: them

BTW is there room in the box for a standard sized overlay ?

No, But Im working on that! I am trying to find one that is the exact size of the overlay but close in style maybe thinner too. Im about 1"X1" short right now. But I also have in the works an OVERLAY BOX, to hold them all wih flip pages....

Nice box!

If I'd have had them in a case like that I would have never given them up. ;)

Im sorry, I couldn't stand those ugly boxes. They matched nothing, plus the art/style was Blaaaaaaah!

I still have to redo those orig Vectrex boxes tho, I'll I'm pm you when done. But know you know what I was working on when my files got copied over..lol

My computer has made me save happy since every now and then my PhotoShop crashes for no reason. Oh yeah what to you see my Vectrex skins.....Ahhhhahhaahahha I have so much going on I never get to play anything....Im going to have to stop one weekend and pop in a game or two soon.