IGNORED

JAGUAR-HSC August-Iron Soldier - Curr. Mission 8

doctorclu

The game of the month (till September 12th) is Iron Soldier.

post-4709-1218597751_thumb.jpg

(image from http://www.videogamecritic.net/jaguarfl.htm )

I'm pretty sure there is a score based system, but I think this happens after the game is over. I don't see a score board while playing. So for the moment till that is perfected we will go by who has completed the most missions (and relay this by what mission you are on currently.)

I have finished the first mission (just tinkering around) and currently working on the second mission.

You are welcome to warp to a mission once you have finished earlier missions.

Kevincal - Misson 8

Otaku - Mission 3

DoctorClu- Mission 2

Edited by kevincal

Holy crap, I thought IS had a scoring system... :P It has been awhile since I played and that's why I wanted to have this game for the HSC to give me an excuse to play it again. :P

I'm finding that Jaguar games are not that score friendly, so we make due and find other ways to rate progress. So play away Iron Soldier!!

So difficulty settings don't matter? I should be able to breeze through the game on easy. I remember beating the game more than once I think that way back when I played it a lot in the mid 90's.

Note which level you play at, how's that?

I've been playing at the default difficulty.

Alright, so I got through the first 4 missions and used my last continue on the 5th mission where I got game over... Then I restarted again from mission 5 and got to mission 8 and used up all my continues and got game over on level 8; Which is the "Pearl Harbor" mission in which you have to destroy 4 ships... I played on medium (default) difficulty. I don't have a way of getting a screen shot though... :(

Alright, so I got through the first 4 missions and used my last continue on the 5th mission where I got game over... Then I restarted again from mission 5 and got to mission 8 and used up all my continues and got game over on level 8; Which is the "Pearl Harbor" mission in which you have to destroy 4 ships... I played on medium (default) difficulty. I don't have a way of getting a screen shot though... :(

Well done!!! Will get this place updated.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...