IGNORED

Sega Master System HSC previous rounds

And do you know of an sms emu that takes screenshots?

Kega Fusion does :cool: http://www.eidolons-inn.net/tiki-index.php?page=kega

I'm afraid I won't get any higher than that because it gets too damn fast for me to think and manuever. At least I'm better at this than Tetris. I just plain suck at that. :)

My god does it ever get FAST!!!

Well here's my first attempt.

Not too bad. :cool:

post-15767-1192755143_thumb.jpg

Here's my problem:

I am a Columns Master ;) all the way through level 7, level 8 hits and I stand about a third chance of getting lucky (some skill) and hanging in there, level 9 hits and I can't do anything at all, just watch and hope for some miracle matches.

In level 8 I can put the jewels where I want them, I know what needs to be done, but I don't have enough time to rearrange their order.

I think they ramp up the difficulty a little too quickly. They should've eased into levels 8 and 9 a little more.

Here we go, Baby!!!

And I'll admit..... the last 15,000 or so points was total luck. I was losing quickly, everything piling up and I got one of those magical combos of like 12 in a row. I couldn't believe it.

And I doubt I'll be able to top it.

Holy fuck!

I suppose I could probably try to beat that, but damn. I think you win Columns week.

See, you guys had to go and give me the bad juju!!! :x :x :x

;)

While I will tell you that I worked beyond hard to get 6x and 7x combos within the opening moments of the game, Columns turns into a game of luck hitting level 9.

Once we play Fantasy Zone, don't worry dude, I'm as good as beaten. Or My Hero or Kung-Fu Kid. Or Action Fighter.