IGNORED

New Store in Cambridge?

Saw this post on Boston Craigslist. Anyone familiar with this place?

CONVENIENCE STORE IN CAMBRIDGE THAT SELLS ALL KINDS OF OLD SCHOOL VIDEO GAMES.REBUILT NINTENDO NES SYSTEMS AND GAMES,SUPER NINTENDO SYSTEMS AND GAMES,N64 SYSTEMS AND GAMES,SEGA GENESIS SYSTEMS AND GAMES.HUNDREDS OF GAMES,MOST GAMES ARE 5$ EACH,5 FOR 20$,30 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON NINTENDO NES SYSTEMS.ALL KINDS OF GAMES,BOOKS,ACCESS.MAGAZINES,GAME GENIE'S,AND THEY ALSO HAVE SOME RARE GAMES AS WELL.IF YOU DONT SEE IT,ASK FOR IT,AND IF WE DONT HAVE IT,WE WILL GET IT FOR YOU. 1190 CAMBRIDGE ST. CAMBRIDGE MA.LOCATED NEAR INMAN SQUARE.FINALLY A LOCAL PLACE TO STOP AND BUY OLD SCHOOL GAMES.

I drove by this place on the way home from work today. They were closed, but it did not look like much. Basically, it looked like your typical corner market, but they have a few systems (N64, NES and Genesis, maybe SNES as well) in the window (baking in the sun) and about a dozen relatively common games for each. Not sure if they had more inside, but I wasn't that motivated by what I saw. Too bad. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...