IGNORED

If You Can See This Message...

Albert

hey albert what are the specs and can u take a pic of it i think it is a hell of alot faster thx guys i love this site u haved saved me alot of grey hairs

It's a 1.3Ghz Pentium III with 512MB or RAM and 60GB HD. It's signficantly better than our old server in terms of CPU, memory and drive space. I can't take a picture of the machine because it's located in an offsite hosting facility. :)

..Al

Hi Albert!

yeah, I have noticed your severs is alots better than before, everything worked out well on my computer with internet! :D

Good work!

Anyway, have you thinking any improvement at your atariage website in the future? anything new idea in your mind?

Jason :)

Anyway, have you thinking any improvement at your atariage website in the future? anything new idea in your mind?

Yes, there are many things we have planned for AtariAge. I don't want to talk about them just yet, as I hate making promises and not being able to keep them. However, we are almost done with a big change that will be somewhat hard to miss. :)

..Al

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...