IGNORED

I have a Mod Idea and I Need Help

A2600

I have this crazy idea to put a Game Boy SP into an Original Game Boy Case, I would not need the extra L & R buttons and the only things that would need to be done is relocate the cart slot to where the one for the Original Game Boy is and I think just move the A/C port to where the original game boy has its EXT port, I only want this to play Original GB games I dont care if I lose the GBA compatibility.

Here are some pictures of the idea:

03_29_03-010908-1.jpg

06_27_03-010908.jpg

Id be willing to swindle any generous amount of greens you need for this project and supply you with both the SP and the Game Boy

Bryan

• 7 months later...

Well, looking at it, it wouldn't seem to be too tricky, although why you would want to put turn a original GB into a GBA SP compatiable machine, unless you want to take advantage of the new screen.

I'll have to see if I can get hold of a spare GB (they turn up cheap over the car boot sale enough. Doesn't matter if it doesn't work.. Will also have to find a SP to use (I don't really want to dismantle our only SP for research).

If such a job seems feasable, I'll see if I can do it for you.

• 2 weeks later...