IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I finished Doom and got the Ultra-Violent chievey.

Man what a great game even after all these years.

Agreed! I only really played and beat the 32X version (and tinkered with the PS version), so I'm finally seeing what I was missing. I breezed through Ep one on Ultra Violent, but had to take it down a notch when I started Ep two as the "ass handing" began in earnest!

Also playing:

Half-Life 2 - Entanglement level

Team Fortress 2

Gyruss - loved it as a kid

Kind of in queue:

Beautiful Katamari - really want to go back and finish out achievements (currently at 800/1250)

Halo 2 - was on the home stretch when I switched to HL2.

I just picked up a Soul Caliber IV Hori Stick so I'm hoping to get a little better at some XBLA games and Virtua Fighter V.

Cheers,

Ben

but had to take it down a notch when I started Ep two as the "ass handing" began in earnest!

I think the first couple of levels of Ep 2 are probably the toughest. Probably because there are so many enemies and you have hardly any ammo and no good weapons at that point and there aren't alot to be found in the imeadiate area. It gets easier is you can get by those first two.

I just finished Call of Duty 2 and Halo 2. Now I'm going back through on higher or max difficulty to pick up the achievements I missed.

Let's just say the AI in Medal of Honor 2 is far from realistic when on Veteran and I want to throttle some developers. Realism was thrown out the window to make it difficult... but I'm just about done with Russia after only a few hours cursing at the magic Germans. However, I loved the game on lower difficulty. There was still a lot of Germans that must be able to see through walls but it could be dealt with.

I made a thread on xbox-scene when I completed CoD2 on veteran difficulty in 2006. I offered up some tips I think are quite useful. http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=497265

It took a week from start to finish for me to do it and I didn't play every one of those days so it wasn't an incredibly long endeavor but it was quite frustrating.

LOL, the commentary on that page sounds about right. I'm at a sniper scene at the moment and I've tried many different things to no avail. Bad guys even run up stairs on one side and down the other to get me. Right past my own men without shooting them or getting shot I might add. grrrrrr...

I'm taking a break from it and playing COD3 on regular. It's telling me to shoot the treads on a tank when I have no ammo... oh brilliant! Guess I have to restart that section.

Shooting through walls at me has been my favorite trick so far. How is it Germans can see me through solid objects?? But... I guess I can't expect perfection.

At least I'm not frustrated with it yet.

I'm usually going between Call of Duty 4 and Soul Calibur 4.

I hate how in SC IV, you can go into someone's room, and you're waiting for them to finish so you can observe the next fight while you wait for your turn... only to have the host boot you for no frickin' reason whatsoever. :x

In CoD 4, I just hit the rank of Staff Sergeant, so I am getting up there.

• 2 weeks later...

GOW Baby! :D Can't wait for GOW2. Also Castle Crashers (best XBA game so far), Halo3 and trying to catch up on a load of games that I never finished like F.E.A.R. (i kind of like this game), The Darkness, Condemned 2, RB6V and even a little bit of Oblivion (got tired of the game after 80+ hours of play when it came out). I belong to a really cool site call 2Old2Play (www.2old2play.com). It is a site for older (over 25) gamers and covers most "modern" systems. Since I joined this site, and my clan Art Of War, I haven't had to deal with "Timmies" since 2006. :cool:

School has been kicking my butt here lately, so Blue Dragon is on the back burner until my mid term is over on tuesday. In the mean time, I've been playing a crapload of Geo Wars 2. I think the Pacifism option is one of the best games I've played in a long time. Completely addictive. Geo Wars 2 takes the top spot in my list of best XBLA game, knocking off Pac Man CE.

It took a while for me to get it, but I'm finally making my way through New Super Mario Bros. The alternate is more Nintendo platforming, Super Princess Peach.

Wow nintendo really made a mistake of releasing that game for the 360 :roll:

Whoops!

The hazards of following a "similar topics" link without noticing where it goes!

Nothing to see here...

Move along...

Move along...

Whoops!

LOL I read that and I was like Hu?... Why in the world was that released on the 360.

I thought maybe it was an arcade game or something. I haven't been paying much attention to the arcade the past month because the offerings have been suck-ass lately. :dunce:

I'm back into Mass Effect despite finishing it a few times.

I was going to try to do some unplayed side missions, but I ended up running through it as fast as possible to get to the lesbian sex scenes between my female character & Liara T'Soni & Sha'ira instead. :P

I'm back into Mass Effect despite finishing it a few times.

I was going to try to do some unplayed side missions, but I ended up running through it as fast as possible to get to the lesbian sex scenes between my female character & Liara T'Soni & Sha'ira instead. :P

you can actually do that pretty early in the game, shouldn't affect that many side missions. :)