IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

To that end... Saints Row 2 is out. Freaking amazing! :cool:

That's what I'm playing now. It kicks ass! :cool:

I dominated the Sons of Samedi and now I'm working on taking down The Brotherhood.

I love this game.

There is only one thing missing from the first game that I miss...............RATT!!!!!!!!!

There is only one thing missing from the first game that I miss...............RATT!!!!!!!!!

There is only one thing missing from the series that I don't like: You can't pick up hookers. Which is a shame because they are everywhere and a hell of a lot better selection then any (and all of them combined) GTA games.

Finally downloaded Pac-man C.E. I got 200/200 the same day, man what a great game! Also downloaded Geometry Wars 2. Having not played the first one I am still getting a feel for it. And finally, I beat Portal and I'm very close the end of "Follow Freeman" in HL2.

I loved Portal............too bad the Portal that was released today on XBLA is just a rehash of the one we all have on the Orange Box, otherwise I would get it.

To legeek......congratulations on the 200/200 on Pac-Man C.E. I love that game almost as much as the original Pac-Man. I'm nowhere near getting 200/200, though. And Geometry Wars 2 is awesome......far superior to the first.....mainly because of all the game modes.

So far, on Saint's Row 2......I've beaten two gangs: The Sons of Samedi and The Brotherhood (and close to beating the Ronin).

I've also gotten all the Hitman targets and am close to getting all the Chop Shops done.....just three more cars. Doing the Flashing diversion was hilarious and fun. This game is awesome.........at least I have 5 more days with it before my life becomes forever engulfed by the titan known as Fallout 3.

at least I have 5 more days with it before my life becomes forever engulfed by the titan known as Fallout 3.

Crap and I'm on disk 1 of Lost Odyssey. I wonder if I can play through it in 5 days!!?

Then again...I counted up the number of 360 I have that I haven't even booted up yet and I'm embarassed to mention the number.

I need to quit my job or something.

Just picked up Fable II last night. Haven't got to play it much, but damn this game is pretty! :D

Top 5.

There.

I said it.

Top 5 360 games.

After 2 days of play, I am begging for more.

Throw it up there with Oblivion, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Gears of War.

I freakin' love this game.

Just picked up Fable II last night. Haven't got to play it much, but damn this game is pretty! :D

That's the one I want!! I simply loved Fable on the XBOX. Just Finished Lost Planet, Good game, really surprised me. And being atm the only 360 games we have are Halo 3 (way big disapoinment, to short) and Lost Planet, Gotta get something else, being told to go with either Bio Shock or Gears of War.

Edited by iratanam

That's the one I want!! I simply loved Fable on the XBOX. Just Finished Lost Planet, Good game, really surprised me. And being atm the only 360 games we have are Halo 3 (way big disapoinment, to short) and Lost Planet, Gotta get something else, being told to go with either Bio Shock or Gears of War.

You can't go wrong with any of those.

I have had 360 since launch and play everything I can get my hands on.

Like I said in my last post here, my top 5 (in no particular order) would be:

BioShock

Oblivion

Gears of War

Fable II

Mass Effect

Call of Duty 4, Burnout Paradise (especially now that they released a free 'bikes' download making it a whole new game), Orange Box, Guitar Hero and Ninja Gaiden II are all 'must haves' too in my book.

If you loved Fable on Xbox, you almost have to go with Fable II next. I am playing it like it's crack right now. I can't get enough.