IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

• 3 weeks later...

I played 'Leggo Star Wars: The Complete Saga' with my brother over the holiday. We made it trough the first 3 episodes.

I bought him 'Saint's Row' and we played that a while too. My sister in law isn't happy with me... that game was more than she cared for and I really doubt I'll buy anything like it again.

Halo 3's campaign is too easy on Normal, too hard on Heroic (at least with my limited game time) and I miss the story and alien vistas of the prior two games. It feel more like a summer action/war movie that the sci-fi I crave...

Still has its moments though...

Playing my first run through Fallout 3, as a good character (I'd like to go back again at some point and play as an evil character). Very much enjoying the game, but disappointed there is a level limit that I've already reached. Had I known that, I would have chosen another "Perk" when I hit 20 (and those who have played can probably guess which one)..

..Al

Lost my XBL points when I cleaned my room. Ugh. :(

At any rate, right now I'm playing Namco Museum Virtual Arcade. I love that they're all arcade perfect ports, even if the flag girl in Pole Position sounds different (I kinda like it actually.) But what I cannot live with is the fact that they're ALL one player! No two player taking turns options here. :(

No two player option! totally unforgivable! What were they thinking?

I hear some of the games install right to the 360's hard drive, is this true?

-rick

• 2 weeks later...
I would have taken the perk that allows you to go up another level! :D And then I would have taken the one that reveals all locations on the map.
That level up perk is overrated. You don't gain anything "extra". All it does it add enough XP to level you up again at which point you go through the skills & perks upgrade menu again. You only gain not having to play for a couple of hours.

If you're going to "cheat" with the map locations perk, just go online to http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout_3 and look at the map. :P Besides, All it shows you is the officially mapped locations. Not the unmapped and secret locations (even the online map doesn't show you the unmapped locations).

I say, save your perks for something more worth wild that will actually impove a skill or stats or help in someway.

Okay, Halo 3 is getting better...

What, did they finally add atleast 12+ hours of new single player content? :ponder:

I just got a 360 and downloaded SSFIIT HD Remix, Galaga Legions and Jet Pac Refuelled.

Street Fighter is too hard (but I did 8 achievements, including Sagat's Scar with that d-pad) compared to what I'm used to (level 8 on GBA), Galaga Legions is crap as it is now a japanese bullet hell game. I haven't tried Jet Pac, but it may be the best of the bunch.

Edited by AtticGamer

And now I've played Refuelled. I hate the revamped game, it is completely the opposite as the excellent original: Confusing, full of dumb and exaggerated effects and not relaxing at all to watch because of the ridiculous amount of enemies. It seems games nowadays need to have an effect for every action and it just fills the screen with pointless fireworks (SF4 has this and I'm worried).

I will never buy remakes of classics ever again, if companies can't learn that simplicity is the key to those games' enjoyment, then they can kiss my money good bye.

if companies can't learn that simplicity is the key to those games' enjoyment, then they can kiss my money good bye.

Maybe it would be best if you selected the classic mode instead of the revamped one? Just a thought.

Also you do know you can try every single Live game available for free right? Just download the trial version instead of buying the game outright.

if companies can't learn that simplicity is the key to those games' enjoyment, then they can kiss my money good bye.

Maybe it would be best if you selected the classic mode instead of the revamped one? Just a thought.

Also you do know you can try every single Live game available for free right? Just download the trial version instead of buying the game outright.

Yeah, classic mode ftw.

And I was damn confident I would like the games, but well at least Street Fighter II is still good.

I just got a 360 and downloaded SSFIIT HD Remix, Galaga Legions and Jet Pac Refuelled.

Street Fighter is too hard (but I did 8 achievements, including Sagat's Scar with that d-pad) compared to what I'm used to (level 8 on GBA), Galaga Legions is crap as it is now a japanese bullet hell game. I haven't tried Jet Pac, but it may be the best of the bunch.

I almost bought SFII HD Remix...but without a decent controller I'm sure it will suck. There's a decent arcade stick out there, but I don't wanna spend $60 for a joystick that I'll only use on a couple of games.

MS should be ashamed of the POS d-pad on the 360 controller.

When in doubt, I play Geometry Wars Retro Evolved. Pinball FX is a close second.

Last night I played Ace Combat 6 and Chromehounds with the buds.

(But honestly, if it weren't for my friend who LOVES Chromehounds, I don't think I'd ever play it again.)

Culdcept Saga and Halo 3 are popular as well, but haven't been played for the last week or two. I've also been playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night off and on.