IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

ummm....sorry to topic steal but I've got what seems to be a glitch in Fable 2.

you can't kill children. my next assassination contract for the assassination society is my own kid. I looked at the contract and was like 'thats my baby girl'. so i went to her crib and turned safety mode off and started hammering the crib with axe blows but, of course, nothing happened.

is this some glitch? i can't get another contract until this one is completed.

Haven't played a game on my 360 in a long time, but I finally picked up my Bioshock save last night. I think I'm going to try to beat it over this vacation. I'm only about 3-4 hours into it, so I don't think I've lost that much of the story. It's always tough to pick up a game after a long time away (my last save was dated Chrismas day 2007), but Bioshock is definitely worth it. Pure class.

I'm going to wait till she grows up and then I'll get her to follow me into an ambush of bandits. That should work.

Well......after I played the Spire mission to get the Hero of the Will........she disappeared. I guess the protective services really did take her after I sacrificed my wife. At first, they just left her crib sitting in the town square. Oh well.......at least I can do the assassinations again.

• 2 weeks later...

Mainly Left 4 Dead and Soul Calibur 4, with some Mirror's Edge for good effect. I'm having my doubts about EndWar, though, since I hear a lot of players online are really powerful while newcomers are very weak, making for lopsided battles. I've also started playing GTA4 as well.

If you want to play L4D or GTAIV, let me know.

Just finished Bioshock - I put about 4-5 hours in a year ago but got busy w/ other games and quit playing. My last save was 12/25/07 when I picked it up again this year. Very good game overall, though the ending seemed a little cheap after all that work.

I just joined Gamefly, and I think MK vs DC is next in my queue.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished GeoW2 and I'm attempting insane now.

Eh...it's an okay game, but definately overapreciated in my opinion. It is no more original than Killzone or Resistance and the use of dull and desaturated colors of the apocalyptic range and the bad characterisation through the tough manly soldier thing (which gets even sillier when they try to be emotional) leave a big "Meh" in the end. Some controls could be improved but it is still enjoyable to play, even though there is no ideal difficulty level I think.

I bought the SE, which makes it even more of a dissapointment, but I will still try and play it again.

I finished up Fable 2 last week. I still need to play through again for a bit and snag one last achievement and then do the Knothole Island. Was a really good game if maybe a bit on the easy side. Also finished The Maw today. Was also a pretty easy game.

I plan on picking up Fallout 3 and the new expansion next then maybe picking up Burnout Paradise again...been awhile.

I finished up Fable 2 last week. I still need to play through again for a bit and snag one last achievement and then do the Knothole Island. Was a really good game if maybe a bit on the easy side. Also finished The Maw today. Was also a pretty easy game.

I plan on picking up Fallout 3 and the new expansion next then maybe picking up Burnout Paradise again...been awhile.

Burnout would be 'Paradise'

:ponder:

When I have a chance to play. I've been focusing on Doom (Ultra-violent) achievment and playing through Tales of Vesperia (And loving every minute of it)

What's everyone else playing?

i'm been playing lately bioshock, dead rising, bully, condemed, and blue dragon. i can't wait to get the silent hill game. :D