IGNORED

pause in the HSC for a possible special round

Atari5200

you must have been reading my mind, Koffi was going to be the next game, since I'm doing a homebrew for the 7800, but I was pm'd about a possible competition between 5200 and Colecovision, so I am going to wait a little bit to see what happens with that, but either way, the next 5200 specific game will be Koffi.

Another homebrew that might be able to be used for a contest is 5200 Adventure II. There's no score, so maybe the contest would be to play the last level (22) and who can get the highest ranking using any alternate icon with the 'fat creatures' code enabled. I could provide more info if its needed. Just another thought -- since you guys are quickly exhausting all the 5200 games on which to have HSC's.

Another homebrew that might be able to be used for a contest is 5200 Adventure II. There's no score, so maybe the contest would be to play the last level (22) and who can get the highest ranking using any alternate icon with the 'fat creatures' code enabled. I could provide more info if its needed. Just another thought -- since you guys are quickly exhausting all the 5200 games on which to have HSC's.

The problem with that is not everyone will have that game, including myself. As far as I know only the demo ROM is available.