IGNORED

16-Bit Sega Genesis High Score club

crazytoy

Tecmo Super Bowl for Sega. Well I just finished it and Houston Oilers are champs...

Special Notes is that Ernest Givens in that game is unstoppable, better than Rice and Brown. Ernest Givens is always open about 80% on Houston Shotgun formation, Just pick the bottom play to the right, it is the third play to the right.

Also make sure you switch and change Hayward Jeffries to Ernest Givens. That will Ernest Givens to be always open on the sidelines.

I had Warren Moon have 9100 Yards for the year with 118 touchdowns, 200 Rating, Ernest Givens Had 60 Touchgowns and 4500 Yards Receiving. Forgot about ever running the ball, Houston is just way to good in the air to ever attemp t to run.. I had 5 running plays the whole year.

If Givens is not open try passing to Slaughter or Duncan. Someone is always open about 95% of the time. If not just throw it and someone will probably catch the ball anyways. Haywood Jeffries, Curtis Duncan, Webster Slaughter, Ernest Givens or Lorenza White are all great receivers.

I scored in one game, I forgot against what team, 94 Points. I recover 3 onslide kicks, 2 force fumbles, 3 interceptions and used my times properly and some last second luck at end of some halfs to get touchdowns.

Regardless still has high replay value.

Can I make a Sega Genesis High Score club?
Edited by crazytoy

I just looked at Ernest Givens stats they are good but nothing special. Maybe it is Warren Moon that makes everybody so much better.

Tecmo Super Bowl for Sega. Well I just finished it and Houston Oilers are champs...

Special Notes is that Ernest Givens in that game is unstoppable, better than Rice and Brown. Ernest Givens is always open about 80% on Houston Shotgun formation, Just pick the bottom play to the right, it is the third play to the right.

Also make sure you switch and change Hayward Jeffries to Ernest Givens. That will Ernest Givens to be always open on the sidelines.

I had Warren Moon have 9100 Yards for the year with 118 touchdowns, 200 Rating, Ernest Givens Had 60 Touchgowns and 4500 Yards Receiving. Forgot about ever running the ball, Houston is just way to good in the air to ever attemp t to run.. I had 5 running plays the whole year.

If Givens is not open try passing to Slaughter or Duncan. Someone is always open about 95% of the time. If not just throw it and someone will probably catch the ball anyways. Haywood Jeffries, Curtis Duncan, Webster Slaughter, Ernest Givens or Lorenza White are all great receivers.

I scored in one game, I forgot against what team, 94 Points. I recover 3 onslide kicks, 2 force fumbles, 3 interceptions and used my times properly and some last second luck at end of some halfs to get touchdowns.

Regardless still has high replay value.

Can I make a Sega Genesis High Score club?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I am in if we can get this going. I think I can make the sacrifice to play a few hours of Genesis each week. If we are unsure we have the support, it could also maybe be a two-week cycle between games. Obviously Genesis games will be longer anyway and many will not have suitable scoring like older systems. A longer cycle should also be easier on whomever is moderating. I would not mind helping mod, but I am occasionally flaky. :-) Morgan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

AtariAge has a Sega Master System forum, and no Sega Genesis System. Did the Sega Genesis exist? Am I missing something here?:)

I'd love to see that. I second the motion.

AX

Of course the Sega Genesis existed! There were 3 models. Pics of each are attached.

post-29027-0-70056100-1306536129_thumb.jpg

post-29027-0-71660900-1306536138_thumb.gif

post-29027-0-45987300-1306536148_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...