IGNORED

Game Pics

jim

I own all of those plus about another 30 or 40 not pictured. Most of them are packed into my shop and barn right now. The total I spent on all games I have (about 70 right now) is about $3300.00 But I have sold about 30 machines (had about 100) and made all that plus over $2000.00 back so far. So I actually have nothing in them and have made $2000.00. Just sold a pinball machine today for $875.00. I got it in a load of games that came out to $33.00 each after truck rental, gas, etc. It and the others are long paid for though from other games I sold out of that lot.

You can check my VAPS entry here:

http://www.vaps.org/members/ms/vannoys@net...etdoor.com.html

It has around 30 of my video games on it. I need to update it though. I think I have another 10 or 15 machines not on it. It's only for video games. I also have about 10 pinball machines, and about 20 older EM type arcade games. Driving, flying, gun games, etc.

VAPS is not only a great site to list your games, you can also search for other people in your state that collect video games.

As I was saying in one of my earlier posts... Mabey AA should start up a section just for Atari Arcade games!!

Or has that topic been brought up before? I havent seen alot of Atari Arcade games in person.... just a few of the common ones...

It sure would be nice to browse around a Section of Atari Arcades!!!

What do the rest of you all think??

I really want to buy one of those Star Wars Stand Up Arcade Machines.... that is one of my very first video game I ever got hooked on when I was a kid.......beside Pac Man......

Very nice collection you have there indeed :thumbsup: