IGNORED

NECG Site down?

It would seem to be, for what its worth the site hasnt been updated in 2 years or so. The webmaster is/was Scott and I havent heard from him in ages. Hey Scott if you're out there say hi, might be nice to at least salvage the meet-up pics. Sometime ago at the urging of Kirk we moved the NECG stuff to this forum so it would have better traffic.

Maybe I should update my sig...

Timely that I should check in here today!

While I had been webmaster for a long time, the Other Scott wound up taking over when we moved to the "new" site. About six months ago, he dropped the site because he could no longer afford to host it and felt that all NECG activity had migrated to this forum anyway. I'm sure I have old meet pictures stored away on an old hard disk, and could probably make them available if someone wanted to host them.

Timely that I should check in here today!

While I had been webmaster for a long time, the Other Scott wound up taking over when we moved to the "new" site. About six months ago, he dropped the site because he could no longer afford to host it and felt that all NECG activity had migrated to this forum anyway. I'm sure I have old meet pictures stored away on an old hard disk, and could probably make them available if someone wanted to host them.

You could post the pictures in the Gallery here. This might be an appropriate category:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...eq=sc&cat=8

..Al