IGNORED

Trevor McFur Cheat code

etschuetz

Ok, I have been spending the better part of 15 minutes trying to get the 1,1,9,3 code to work. Assuming that when the cheat says "Title Screen", I am guessing where the little ship "flies by" and the title of the game pops up. What makes this such a $#!t to get to work is that there is no audio cue to whether or not the code was accepted.

Ok, I know it requires you to put in 1193 on Controller 1, and Controller 2 handles the "cheat options". Has anyone else gotten this to work?

Ok, I have been spending the better part of 15 minutes trying to get the 1,1,9,3 code to work. Assuming that when the cheat says "Title Screen", I am guessing where the little ship "flies by" and the title of the game pops up. What makes this such a $#!t to get to work is that there is no audio cue to whether or not the code was accepted.

Ok, I know it requires you to put in 1193 on Controller 1, and Controller 2 handles the "cheat options". Has anyone else gotten this to work?

I have gotten it to work, and it was also difficult for me. I don't recall what, if any, trick I used to finally get it working, but somehow it eventually did.

-Jay

Nevermind folks, after trying and trying, and then taking a few moments to relax. I got it to work. I even finished this ridiculous game. To get an idea of how long it took, with cheats, look at the first post, and this post. the difference in posting time should give you a clue. I will have a review of this game on my review blog at http://osgreview.blogspot.com here shortly.

• 14 years later...

Hello,

I saw a lot of guys trying again and again the cheat code for Trevor mc fur without success on various websites.

I found when to enter the cheat code, you must enter 1,1,9,3 when you're on the screen where you have to choose the planet to play.

Then, after enter the cheat code and choose the planet to play with first controller, now during the first level, you can with the second controller enter the options to use (3 for invicibility) for exemple.

Bye !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, 7800JAGFAN said:

If you use the RF "rapid fire" controller mod, this game is actually much better and no cheats are needed.   Still not a "great" shmup, but the RF makes it much better if you happen to have one.  

Where can I find this controller mod?  :)

1 hour ago, doctorclu said:

Where can I find this controller mod?  :)

It was mentioned here somewhere before and I don't know if its still available, but the kits might be.  I bought 2 pre-modded 6 button controllers and 3 kits for backup.    I can dig through my messages and see where I got them.  But it helps with Raiden as well, which is why I wanted it in the first place.  

5 hours ago, 7800JAGFAN said:

It was mentioned here somewhere before and I don't know if its still available, but the kits might be.  I bought 2 pre-modded 6 button controllers and 3 kits for backup.    I can dig through my messages and see where I got them.  But it helps with Raiden as well, which is why I wanted it in the first place.  

Feel free to check!   Let me know what you find.