IGNORED

new round?

Phantom

Everytime I check in theres a delay or something. Looks like Koffi is over?

If so, whats the enxt games please? I jus want to play and I eitehr catch it at the end of the month or it is in a delay for some reason. No offense to Atari5200. I just dont wanna miss this one this month.

The website from Atari5200 says: "For anybody that cares ore wonders, I am no longer associating myself

with AtariAge.com. I am removing myself as a moderator and as a member. I am not going into details, but

it was an eye opener for me."

New moderators wanted :ponder: !

Seems like that "atari5200" dude is a real cry baby from reading his postings. His picture just adds to my opinion also as he even LOOKS like a cry baby. Guess he took his ball and went home, but thats ok cause his mommy built him his own club house cause the other kids won't play nice with him :lol:

The website from Atari5200 says: "For anybody that cares ore wonders, I am no longer associating myself

with AtariAge.com. I am removing myself as a moderator and as a member. I am not going into details, but

Seems like that "atari5200" dude is a real cry baby from reading his postings. His picture just adds to my opinion also as he even LOOKS like a cry baby. Guess he took his ball and went home, but thats ok cause his mommy built him his own club house cause the other kids won't play nice with him :lol:

To be fair, I've disagreed with him a lot of times on many topics, but he was a great HSC moderator. This is not good news at all.

To be fair, I've disagreed with him a lot of times on many topics, but he was a great HSC moderator. This is not good news at all.

Doesn't mean you run off and make your own forum where your the only member and the only mod though. :ponder: :P

He was only a self appointed moderator :roll:

He was only a self appointed moderator :roll:

He was running a bunch of HSCs at once though, and pretty well. I don't agree with his taste in games or any of his political beliefs, but I won't take that away from him.

I've got got several carts plus the Atarimax flash cart so I have access to just about every game to be possibly played on the actual console. That is except Bounty Bob Strikes Back. Of coarse if anyone desires to donate one for the cause I'd gladly accept. :D

I always am pleased to have any and all input or suggestions. I would like to give it a go though. I've started up the 7800 HSC just now. I don't wish to take on a ton of them at once like our previous host did. That still leaves the TG16 and SMS open. I would love to see those two continue as well. Those systems deserve more attention then they currently receive. Plus it would be great to see one for the Intellivision.

If it's alright with everyone I'll start up the 5200 HSC later tonight. How does everyone feel about Joust? It's a game that hasn't been played on the HSC and it's a common cart that most probably have.

Need help keeping it alive? My 5200 collection is small, and I don't have access to many games, but if someone needs to head up the competition, I'll do it.

I think the HSC was best when you where heading it anyway shadow. When you passed on the rains thats when I stopped taking part acutally.