IGNORED

Next trade meet? (I've got lots of tradebait)

Is there a trade meet planned for anytime soon? I'm going through my games and figuring out which ones I don't want. Mixture of modern and classic games, mind you, so I'll have a lot of tradebait. My mother and I plan to sell them on Craigslist (yuck) or on eBay, but if there's a trademeet forming anytime soon, I'll gladly hold off untill then.

Not trying to pressure you, Christian, just advertising that I've got a bit of tradebait that I'd like to get off my back (now you know why I have such a bad back XD)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, been away from the site for a while. Working two jobs these days. I have been selling alot of my spare stuff on CTCW, but am always interested in filling in holes in my classics collection. My place is not as "game friendly" as Christians, and I live in Woburn, but I would be happy to host a meet if Christian wants a break from it. I would need to know well in advance so that I can request time off (I work alot of weekends).

BTW - I recently came into posession of a full-sized Fallout 3 Cutout from GS that is NIB (just took it out to photo it). I also have a COD WAW Tank Cutout. Check out the photos below and let me know if anyone is interested and I will make sure to hold them for the next meet. Would rather sell/trade them locally to save on shipping.

Dane

PB220003.jpg

PB220004.jpg

PB220002.jpg

Edited by Waterborn

At this point in time my 2009 Sundays are clear, so its up to Kirk. All I ask is a chance to redeem myself in Mario Kart, that and some good Wii or Gamecube titles for cheap. Beer is also nice, leftover store brand cheetos, Pepsi, a big ol bottle of Bacardi, an NES Bible game. I'm not picky.

Christian, you know the Cheetos and Pepsi are my trademark. ;)

However, there's a chance that I may not be able to hold onto some of my more 'modern' tradebait (e.g. PS2, GameCube, etc.) and may have to bring it to that place in Downtown Crossing where you can trade in games for cash. :(

After all, my room is small and I can't keep it there forever. So I'll try to hold out. But there's no rush Christian.

Oh, and please make sure I get as much advance notice as possible so I can notify my boss.

Edited by LarcenTyler

Oh one more thing: If anyone has any working Atari 2600 joysticks that they'd be willing to trade/sell, please let me know. I have so many lying around and only one or two of them work. To have another one that works would be so great since I could mark it and know which one it is (there's another one which is a Gemstick that has never failed me, but other than that, all my other Atari joysticks are broken.)

Oh one more thing: If anyone has any working Atari 2600 joysticks that they'd be willing to trade/sell, please let me know. I have so many lying around and only one or two of them work. To have another one that works would be so great since I could mark it and know which one it is (there's another one which is a Gemstick that has never failed me, but other than that, all my other Atari joysticks are broken.)

I have at least 8 or so. With regard to the date, I have a committment on Sunday, February 8th from 8 - 11, so any day or time outside of that would work for me. Christian, are you hosting this one then?

Dane

Hello everyone. I have been away from this site for awhile but I am back now. I would like to come to the next meet as well. The last one was a great time.

I have to work on sundays usually, but I will see if I can get one off...if I know 2 weeks or so in advance.

I will also bring a ton of trade bait this year...hopefully more than last year as I am trying to really downsize the collection around the things I enjoy more than others. I am getting a bunch of cool stuff soon also, like a PC-FX, gameboy light to name a couple things so if you'd like me to bring that stuff for everyone to check out(if anyone is into that kinda stuff) I would be more than happy to bring some things with me.