IGNORED

JAGUAR-HSC December-Ruiner Pinball - (Various times & boards)

doctorclu

By request, Ruiner Pinball.

"Ruiner Board"

191,332,200 - Atardi

64,614,600 - Tweety

43,333,140 - KevinCal

34,948,190 - 82-T/A

14,211,720 - Otaku

"Tower Board"

356,990,190 - Atardi

282,422,200 - Tweety

37,853,000 - Otaku

31,957,620 - STGuy1040

21,977,900 - KevinCal

Edited by kevincal

We need to figure out how we are going to score this, but here we are to start things off.

I'm new at this so let me know if my suggestions fall under the guidelines (if any exist):

1.) We determine how many people want to participate

2.) We set a date when the scores should be posted

3.) Ask each participant to post a screenshot (if this is applicable?)

4.) To make things more interesting, the 2nd and 3rd place winners will have the opportunity to challenge the winner. The winner and both runner-ups play the game again and then post their scores to see who the ultimate Pinball wizard is! :D

Edited by STGuy1040

We need to figure out how we are going to score this, but here we are to start things off.

I'm new at this so let me know if my suggestions fall under the guidelines (if any exist):

1.) We determine how many people want to participate

2.) We set a date when the scores should be posted

3.) Ask each participant to post a screenshot (if this is applicable?)

4.) To make things more interesting, the 2nd and 3rd place winners will have the opportunity to challenge the winner. The winner and both runner-ups play the game again and then post their scores to see who the ultimate Pinball wizard is! :D

All this sounds good. Right now this message is set here for a practice area, but we should be having a vote as early as next week.

In the meantime, might try some Ruiner Pinball over the weekend. :D

Oh, you guys are totaly going down.... !!!

Hah, just let me know... I'll hook up my Jaguar ASAP.

What's the rule, I just have to take a picture of the high score screen?

Stay tuned for date & time! I'm sure doc will have something posted soon enough. :)

The camera and taking a pic was an idea but it's not necessary. :)

Oh, you guys are totaly going down.... !!!

Hah, just let me know... I'll hook up my Jaguar ASAP.

What's the rule, I just have to take a picture of the high score screen?

Stay tuned for date & time! I'm sure doc will have something posted soon enough. :)

The camera and taking a pic was an idea but it's not necessary. :)

Aight, I'm in. I have a final on Monday and another Test on Wednesday, but I should have plenty of time after that!

I haven't seen the doctor post any details in this thread so I'll go ahead and establish a date (and hopefully not step on the doctor's toes in the process). All scores must be in by December 14th, 2008. How does that sound? This will not only give us time to play the game, but also give us time to work through our busy holiday schedules.

Edited by STGuy1040

I haven't seen the doctor post any details in this thread so I'll go ahead and establish a date (and hopefully not step on the doctor's toes in the process). All scores must be in by December 14th, 2008. How does that sound? This will not only give us time to play the game, but also give us time to work through our busy holiday schedules.

Not bad. Actually what we need to decide is which pinball board to use.

December 14? Maybe till the 14th on one board, and then till till 31st of December for the other board? There are two boards right?

Not bad. Actually what we need to decide is which pinball board to use.

December 14? Maybe till the 14th on one board, and then till till 31st of December for the other board? There are two boards right?

Yup there is! It works for me!

Damn, I'm guessing this isn't so great, 34,948,190 as my current high score. That was my first try. I never got off the main board, although I did get to that bonus board???

I don't know what I did, but I did something and immediately got an additional 20 million in my high score???

It took a while to get that other 14 million, so I'm hoping that it happens again next time... hah....

Nice one Kevincal... I think Pinball Fantasies is a bit better, sometimes there is a bit to much going on in Ruiner on the screen and it can be confusing sometimes.

But Pinball games are always fun for every time of the day.

Let's see, my pinball games are...

Pinball Fantasies (Jaguar)

Ruiner Pinball (Jaguar)

Mystery Mansion Pinball (iPod)

Pinball Jam (Lynx)

Fairy Tower (Mac)

Monster Fair (Mac)

3D Pinball (Mac)

Monsters Inc Pinball (Mac)

And several on my Atari ST/Falcon (but can't quite remember there names, it has been that long?) :?

Thanks :) & ya, Pinball games are always fun, although I found Sonic Spinball to be not so great... Pinball Fantasies' ball movement is definitely more realistc than Ruiner.

Hell yeah! Pinball games are a blast! I've been practicing on the Tower board so much my eyes and fingers are starting to bleed. :D I'm looking forward to seeing our scores on Dec 14th!

Thanks :) & ya, Pinball games are always fun, although I found Sonic Spinball to be not so great... Pinball Fantasies' ball movement is definitely more realistc than Ruiner.

Hell yeah! Pinball games are a blast! I've been practicing on the Tower board so much my eyes and fingers are starting to bleed. :D I'm looking forward to seeing our scores on Dec 14th!

Today is the big day ladies and gentlemen! We have until midnight tonight to post our scores!

Damn power surges! We lost our power on Thursday night during the storm, it was turned on Friday morning, and we've been having bad power surges ever since. We were spiked bad earlier today and I am afraid to turn on my Jaguar to get my score from the hiscore table. I'm going to wait a little longer before connecting the system and writing down my high score. I can say this about Tweety -- he has me beat!