Jerome's Pad - 0:19.8

San Francisco - 1:54.2

Old West - 1:29.3

Velocity Park - 0:58.6

Planet Todd - 0:09.1

Otaku

No times, but atleast he played! :P

Edited by kevincal

I'm playing this game right now. I don't see why people bash this game so much. It actually reminds me a bit of Grand Theft Auto III etc. Driving around in a car in a free-roaming 3d environment, doing whatever you want really. Except this is a happy and peacefull (and obviously basic looking) version of GTA III. :P I'll come up with an idea later tonight. Just got home from work. ;)

You know I find this game really very fun. I especially like trying to beat my fastest 1 lap race times. :D The control of the car IS a bit iffy... It reminds me a lot of Checkered Flag. Very touchy controls. But once you learn them it's not so bad at all...

Actually when you think about it, the control in this game is actually realistic! The faster you go, the easier it is to spin out if you hold left or right too long. Just like if you are driving a real car in real life 80 mph and jerk the wheel left or right. Very bad things are going to happen! That said, there is some dodgy physics at certain times during play. All in all though I think it's ridiculous that this game is labeled as one of the worst games of all time. Same with Checkered Flag. I enjoy both! Then again racing games are one of if not my favorite videogame genres...

You know I find this game really very fun. I especially like trying to beat my fastest 1 lap race times. :D The control of the car IS a bit iffy... It reminds me a lot of Checkered Flag. Very touchy controls. But once you learn them it's not so bad at all...

Actually when you think about it, the control in this game is actually realistic! The faster you go, the easier it is to spin out if you hold left or right too long. Just like if you are driving a real car in real life 80 mph and jerk the wheel left or right. Very bad things are going to happen! That said, there is some dodgy physics at certain times during play. All in all though I think it's ridiculous that this game is labeled as one of the worst games of all time. Same with Checkered Flag. I enjoy both! Then again racing games are one of if not my favorite videogame genres...

The physics are actually pretty good since not only are you going fast you are really in a matchbox car - they dont do well turning fast ;)

The sound is the thing thats annoying.

I dunno, I find the tunes rather catchy! :P The engine doesn't sound so bad either. I dunno, it just feels like a "happy" game to me... :D

It is a happy game. And there is nothing more fun than playing bumper cars in two player mode. And then the playback afterwards makes watching it afterwards a lot of fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...