IGNORED

Atari 5200 HSC Round 34 *Berzerk*

darthkur

thanks for the update.

Again though, something I posted above -- has anyone else noticed the glitch with Otto going the wrong direction if you stand inside a left-screen exit? I don't know if its commonly known or not, but I discovered it on my own during this contest, which was pretty cool.

thanks for the update.

Again though, something I posted above -- has anyone else noticed the glitch with Otto going the wrong direction if you stand inside a left-screen exit? I don't know if its commonly known or not, but I discovered it on my own during this contest, which was pretty cool.

Actually I just discovered that "feature" recently myself. I was quite shocked when I noticed Otto going the opposite direction.

No, I never noticed that. I don't think I really fully understand what your explaining though. But I have noticed that if you get shot between the head & shoulders, the shot will pass through harmlessly. I don't think this is a mistake though, I seem to remember the arcade being the same way. Anybody else?

Peace

No, I never noticed that. I don't think I really fully understand what your explaining though.

Enter any screen from the bottom or top or right. head towards the left exit but don't go thru it. When Otto appears, inch towards the left-side-of-screen exit. Before you actually hit the point where you exit the screen, Otto will reverse directions heading towards the right. You can then move to the right a bit, he'll start heading towards you again. You can do this all day leading up around upper and lower sections of the screen, until you finally go all the way thru the left exit and activate the screen change.

thanks for the update.

That's why I love the 5200 HSC (and classic gaming in general) - when you revisit a game like this you never know what you might find!