IGNORED

Atari 7800 HSC reloaded Round 5 " Donkey Kong "

darthkur

I take that back! Last minute submission... ;)

LOL. Actually, Atomickneedrop's is a last minute submission (by my calculations it was with one minute left). Yesterday was apparently serious business time for everyone. I'd like to do DK again next season. What a great game.

What level and board finally did you in Sauron? I'm guessing you got level 5 rivets and got good points from the firefoxes but didn't finish the board.

Edited by Atarifever

Yesterday was apparently serious business time for everyone. I'd like to do DK again next season. What a great game.

Wow. I am crushed. (Forget King of Kong, I'm like the 8th squire of Kong.) Had lots of family stuff to do till late night so I was stuck with the old score, though I broke it a couple of times (but didn't save any mid-80 scores). No excuses though.

Congrats to the 1st placer and the 100K breakers.

*Hangs head low, prepares for next season*

What level and board finally did you in Sauron? I'm guessing you got level 5 rivets and got good points from the firefoxes but didn't finish the board.

Actually if I remember correctly, it was the springboard screen from level 5. Of all things I killed my last guy by timing a jump wrong.

Actually if I remember correctly, it was the springboard screen from level 5. Of all things I killed my last guy by timing a jump wrong.

I hate when that happens. I died the barrel stage before that, but was further behind in points because I just scraped finishing rivet stage 4 with 100 points before time out. In retrospect, I should probably have let myself die there to get more bonus points on the next life.