IGNORED

Ms. Pac-Man on Mame

KAZ

I was playing Ms. Pac-Man the other day on Mame, and was on the Pear Stage. The ghosts remain blue for quite a bit of time, and I was able to get a "glitchy" sound effect by doing this:

I ate one power pellet, and did not eat any ghosts, and then I ate another one, and the sound continued to get "higher and higher pitched". I ate a third one, and the sound got even higher. By the fourth pellet, the sound got so high that it started making strange goofy noises. It was really really cool!

I have the latest copy of Mame. Where can I get the latest copy of Ms. Pac Man. I have tried the classic gaming site:

http://www.classicgaming.com

and the file when run mentions that there are files missing. I can run several other pacman types games, but not Ms. PacMan. I do have Ms. Pac Man on the Namco Museum CDs for the Playstation but I tend to use my computer more than the Playstation.

Geeze Louize :roll:.. here you go. Here's every Mspacman and bootleg romset you could want. Have fun. ;)

Kaz.. Yeah that happens if you just eat all the power pills and never eat a ghost. You can even do that in Stage 1. eat a power pill, then don't eat any ghosts, then when they're flashing for a while, eat another one. The sound should tweak out for a bit... then eventually go back to the initial lower sound.

mspacman.zip

mspacmat.zip

mspacpls.zip

• 19 years later...