IGNORED

Who owns an Ebivision Pac Man?

Crazy Climber

Hello

How many people out there have an Ebivision Pac Man? Loose or CIB, either one. I remember Wonder has a loose one but thats all I can think of. Anybody else? Just wondering what the odds of me finishing my Ebivision set are? If somebody has one for sale PM me immediately but I am otherwise just curious to see how many are out there ? I am guessing not many but who knows, maybe it is more than I thought :)

Here is my list so far

1. - Wonder007 - loose cart

Wasn't Power Off only available CIB through the AA Store? Is it no longer available from there?

I have Alfred Challenge, Merlin's Walls and Power Off complete. Still looking for Allia Quest and Pesco; guess I will fight Wonder to the death should either of them crop up CIB hah hah...! :P

Wasn't Power Off only available CIB through the AA Store? Is it no longer available from there?

I have Alfred Challenge, Merlin's Walls and Power Off complete. Still looking for Allia Quest and Pesco; guess I will fight Wonder to the death should either of them crop up CIB hah hah...! :P

Easy now....... ;)

With the powers that be getting a little more relaxed now couldn't this pacman come back into production without worry of the mighty C&D? I think alot of folks would love to have a fair crack at buying this game for less than the cost of a stolen kidney.

I guess Ebivision Pac-Man is ok to look at but with Nukey's Hack' Em and the current Debro Pac-Man in the works is it really needed anymore other than to complete a collection? Never played it but there is no way it can top Hack "em

Wp

Actually, they strayed from the arcade game a bit. Instead of everything getting progressively faster, just your sprite gets progressively slower (down to a crawl in the last level). So gameplay feels quite different, and it's as challenging as hell to make it all the way through. It's just not very fun IMO.