IGNORED

brooklynatari

Mongy

Ok, so, I think I have been patient enough with this liar.

I paid him way back in September for a XEGS, he seemed to have stalled from there, saying he was busy etc and didnt ship it in a timely fashion...He said he would give me tracking numbers etc, I never got those, but, finally in early NOVEMBER I received it. He told me it worked, he tested it

and blah blah blah, but, it didnt work and was basically a door stop (apparently it has a RAM issue). So, I asked him what he wanted to do and he said he had an Atari 800xl, and that he would ship that as a replacement for the non working XEGS. Well, It is now Jan 1 and I havent seen a thing. I have emailed numerous times and he has only got back to me once saying he would email a tracking number...that was Dec 6, and I havent heard from him since.

Now, I came to Atari Age looking for support and maybe help in getting back into 8 bit computers like I was so many years ago, but, I have been ripped off and Im pissed about it.

So bottom line, dont EVER buy anything from brooklynatari...he is a liar, and a cheat.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...