IGNORED

HSC Season 6 Current Point Standings

JellE

<br/>
I will be doing an audit of all the scores prior to making out the certificates. I don't anticipate any problems, however, things have been hectic this year, and I have been known to make mistakes. If anyone notices something wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know!! Thanks again!<br/><br/>

replaced final tables with JPGS as html not showing - trbb

post-19705-0-50124900-1386675034_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-68994300-1386675027_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

I will get this updated tomorrow to reflect the last 3 games. I think we finally have a more predictable schedule now. :) I will also update all of the charts for each individual game. Thanks so much to therealbountybob for helping out during our "recovery". :)

Thanks to each and every one of you for your patience and your continued dedication in playing in the 8-bit HSC!!

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently some of my addition was off a bit... so I have made the corrections and hopefully everything is accurate. If anyone has a correction that I missed or a question... feel free to let me know and I will do the research and get it corrected as soon as possible! Thanks again for your continued dedication and patience!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...