IGNORED

Lynx HSC #17 - Viking Child

atari2600land

I don't don't have this one. Sure wish I did. It's a really good game. I do believe I have a disk image of it for the ST but I guess that wouldn't count here now would it? :P

post-10357-1232319831_thumb.jpg

It's growing on me, but the castle part is starting to get on my nerves.

I don't don't have this one. Sure wish I did. It's a really good game. I do believe I have a disk image of it for the ST but I guess that wouldn't count here now would it? :P

It's growing on me, but the castle part is starting to get on my nerves.

The castle is as far as I got. It does seem challenging with all of those jumps and adversaries coming at you.

The castle is as far as I got. It does seem challenging with all of those jumps and adversaries coming at you.

Yeh I made it to a door, only it wasn't a store. :) (That was when I met the troll in armor face to face and ended my game)

Yeh I made it to a door, only it wasn't a store. :) (That was when I met the troll in armor face to face and ended my game)

Strangely this score was better than my score where I got past the castle and into a (third level) forest area. At any rate, I'm done with this game.