IGNORED

Selling my atari 5200 kiosk.For cash or trade.

thegameguy101

What did the last one sell for 2K+ ?

$200

I found the one I was thinking of. Looks like not only did it not sell it is the same one !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120342914434

Yes it is the same one.I listed it only to see what the value of it was.When i listed it on ebay i had no intent on selling that is why the price is for 4000$.The offers i did get were ATARI JAGUAR 700$,450$and 2 for 1000$ the ATARI 5200 i had only 3 offers 50$,and 1 for 1100$ and someone to match that offer.Right now i am thinking of taking the 1100$.

Edited by thegameguy101

$200

The last one did not sell for 2000$ or 200$.The actual price was 890$ a few years ago in Texas.Also a while back it was sold on ebay for 86$.Wich needed work but was a great deal.So far there is only a few of this type of atari 5200 kiosks in good condition.I have located 3 and talked to one of the owners.The one bought for 83$.

$200

I found the one I was thinking of. Looks like not only did it not sell it is the same one !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120342914434

Yes it is the same one.I listed it only to see what the value of it was.When i listed it on ebay i had no intent on selling that is why the price is for 4000$.The offers i did get were ATARI JAGUAR 700$,450$and 2 for 1000$ the ATARI 5200 i had only 3 offers 50$,and 1 for 1100$ and someone to match that offer.Right now i am thinking of taking the 1100$.

you are forgetting i offered $1k for the Jaguar kiosk! :ponder: :cool:

I'm in Omaha, NE. Can you meet me halfway? What is your highest offer so far?

It would look cool next to my 2600 Kiosk

My highest offer has been 1100$

How far are you will to drive to meet someone half way?

I will drive up to 10 hours from Philadelphia.If i sell for 1100$ i am staying home.After gas and time it would not be worth the 1100$ to get rid of it.I also would trade.I mainly collect Nes anything rare for Nintendo Nes i will trade for.

I'm in Omaha, NE. Can you meet me halfway? What is your highest offer so far?

It would look cool next to my 2600 Kiosk

My highest offer has been 1100$

How far are you will to drive to meet someone half way?

I will drive up to 10 hours from Philadelphia.If i sell for 1100$ i am staying home.After gas and time it would not be worth the 1100$ to get rid of it.I also would trade.I mainly collect Nes anything rare for Nintendo Nes i will trade for.

I will drive to your house for Jaguar kiosk! :lust:

• 2 years later...