24 members have voted

1. 1. Take Your Pick:

• Beef Drop
    • Crossbow
    • Joust
    • Space Invaders
    • Water Ski

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I can't believe you have Water Ski on there. While I do have the cart and do enjoy the game, it is by far the most difficult game I have (Next to Dig Dug, I am so horrible at that game).

I voted for Beef Drop, I don't have the cart but could play it on the computer, Burger Time is a super fun game.

As always, any game that wins out will be fine with me I love the challenge and the fun of playing these games.

I can't believe you have Water Ski on there. While I do have the cart and do enjoy the game, it is by far the most difficult game I have (Next to Dig Dug, I am so horrible at that game).

I voted for Beef Drop, I don't have the cart but could play it on the computer, Burger Time is a super fun game.

As always, any game that wins out will be fine with me I love the challenge and the fun of playing these games.

Yeah, I thought it would be good to always add an obscure one or two each time to mix things up a bit.

Well, I voted for Crossbow. I'm awful at Space Invaders style games (See this weeks Arcade/MAME HSC). Joust and Beef Drop were played fairly recently in a previous 7800 HSC life. I don't have Water Ski.

I was never a big fan of Space Invaders (Is there a 7800 version??) but do have Crossbow. I've played it a couple times with and without the lightgun. Lightgun has an advantage I think.

I have Joust and Crossbow, but i voted for Crossbow.

You might think i'm crazy, but in a future HSC we should play Realsports Baseball.

I think it would be interesting to see who loses by the fewest runs.

I have the 2600 version of RSBB, I do not think it is quite compatible with the 7800 though as I have never once been able to hit the ball.

Well, I voted for Crossbow. I'm awful at Space Invaders style games (See this weeks Arcade/MAME HSC). Joust and Beef Drop were played fairly recently in a previous 7800 HSC life. I don't have Water Ski.

I was never a big fan of Space Invaders (Is there a 7800 version??) but do have Crossbow. I've played it a couple times with and without the lightgun. Lightgun has an advantage I think.

The 7800 version of Space Invaders is a homebrew: http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...areLabelID=2785

Water Ski is definitely super hard.

I always thought this game would benefit from two player control. Controller 1 could be the boat driver, and a second person on Controller 2 could operate the water skier.

That is an option in the game. Not very useful for a high score contest though. ;)

Mitch

I always thought this game would benefit from two player control. Controller 1 could be the boat driver, and a second person on Controller 2 could operate the water skier.

That is an option in the game. Not very useful for a high score contest though. ;)

Mitch

Hmmm.... Now to find someone to drive or Ski! My Son is 3 I will let him drive the boat. I never knew that option was there, or maybe I wrote this and later in life discovered time travel, visited Froggo, made them put the option in and the rest is history.

Mitch

Hmmm.... Now to find someone to drive or Ski! My Son is 3 I will let him drive the boat. I never knew that option was there, or maybe I wrote this and later in life discovered time travel, visited Froggo, made them put the option in and the rest is history.

If that's the case could you please pick me up a few R7's - R10's for me on your next trip? :D

Really? I assume they are joystick left and right for the skier. If so, then my dual joystick should work just fine. Is it easy to find the option?

Obviously my brain is shot. I was sure I had played Water Ski two player before but I just played it a bit and there is not a two player option. My apologies.

Mitch

Obviously my brain is shot. I was sure I had played Water Ski two player before but I just played it a bit and there is not a two player option. My apologies.

Not a big deal, it gave me an ideal to rewire it if I want to play that way. ;)

Hmm, a Y-cable might be handy for this. I think I have one around somewhere may I can dig it out and try it.

Mitch

Joust is making a comeback. What happens if there's a 4 way tie? Has that ever happened before?

I believe the forum rules state that in the case of tie we would choose Crossbow... :ponder:

Yess!!!! :)

I know those ain't the rules but it would be nice if they were.

Joust and Water Ski need 1 more vote each so we can have a 4 way tie!

Edited by roadrunner