IGNORED

What PS3 games are you currently playing?

HammR25

I just picked up Time Crisis 4 and the Guncon 3.

Not bad and the guncon works better than I heard, at least in my opinion. I hear the move is even more accurate than the guncon, if that's true I'm definitely picking that up along with any light gun games available for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently cycling through Resistance: Fall of Man (which I think for a first release game, it holds up really well!!), Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and COD:MW (loved it on 360, more for the multiplayer) and loving it more on ps3 (especially MP) because I find the pads a lot more responsive...

As you can tell, i've not long had my ps3 :grin:

Same here with Resistance 2, I've played that game into the ground. Did you see the Trailer for Resistance 3? It's full of win. Deathspank's demo was hilarious, waiting for a sale or price drop on that.

Oh hell yeah, I cannot WAIT till Resistance 3 comes out. I saw the live action trailer and I couldn't help but think Left for Dead, LOL. It'll be good, its the same team doing all these games and I've liked everything they have done so far. I have to check if there are more trailers for R3. I signed up on their website just a few days ago. Nice website by the way, if you find all the easter eggs (doing stuff) on the site you get a free PS3 theme. http://www.insomniacgames.com/

I bought Deathspank right away (I felt the price was too high as well) but I'm dying for some local co-op RPG's. :P

Trying to get to Clotho on GOW collection... damn... all those enemies you have to get through outside that rotunda where Clotho sits is ridiculous! Also just picked up Castle Crashers for me and my boys to play. Truth be told, that made for an AWESOME weekend! My boys and I have been loving every minute of Castle Crashers so far! Online co-op is a lot of fun too.

I did some Resistance 2 and Resident Evil 5 this weekend. Finished Res5 (co-op) a while back so we were just screwing around collecting treasures and stuff. Switched over to Dead Space and played through the 1st level. Thats a pretty cool game, seems kind of hard though cause I was getting my ass beat on Easy. :P

Also played the Shank Demo (its pretty cool but not worth the whole 15 bucks)

Played TerRover demo. It was really cute but hard as hell like the old NES games so no good for me. (Deleted it)

I moved on to Wolfenstein.. It's my second playthrough(I bought it at launch and haven't touched it since that weekend). It's a very underrated FPS in my opinion. Actually, Raven Soft as a whole is pretty underrated these days(Singularity should've gotten better scores I think).

• 2 weeks later...