IGNORED

Evil Magician Returns (Adventure-type game)

Byte Knight

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just found this, I'd love to get two copies if you ever do more... snuck under the radar, this one did.... :)

So how do I get a copy...?

Hi guys,

It's been a while - Dave's podcast on racketboy.com reminded me that I haven't been on here lately. It's his best podcast yet, with talk about the Atari homebrew scene.

I've had a few other requests for boxed copies and I'm thinking of doing another run of 20... Any other takers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just received my game! So Far the case and manual and inserts including the game all look amazing! If these are still available...Pick one up if you Havnt yet!

Great job!

I ordered a copy a few days ago! Cant wait for it to arrive! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I just discovered this game a few days ago and I must say, it's excellent! It retains the feel of adventure yet has some nice new features. Any chance of a new version with perhaps different mazes?

tjb

Thanks! For a new Adventure-type game with new mazes, items, and enemies check out Epic Adventure.

I just discovered this game a few days ago and I must say, it's excellent! It retains the feel of adventure yet has some nice new features. Any chance of a new version with perhaps different mazes?

tjb

Thanks! For a new Adventure-type game with new mazes, items, and enemies check out Epic Adventure.

I may as well have been living under a rock! Geez. All these cool new homebrews and I'm totally oblivious. At any rate, thanks for pointing me to your latest Magnum Opus, Epic Adventure! I loaded unto my Harmony cart and played it this evening. I was blown away to say the least! It takes the 2600 Adventure genre to a whole new level. I can't wait to pick up a copy on cart. Keep up the great work!

tjb

• Like 2