IGNORED

FA: Chicky's Red BMX Airmaster NTSC + Box

CPUWIZ

Ok, since she is out of town, she asked me to change the rules and take over for her (since the cart is now here). Here is the deal, starting bid is $500 (increments are in $10, none of the +$0.01 nonsense :P), auction ends 2/21 @ 6PM Pacific. You can PM me your bid, or post it here. Please don't make her go to eBay. :(

I am still donating the box and here are the pics from the other thread...

ChickyBMX_Red.jpg

Box4BMX.jpg

I'll send a thank you card to the winner with a kiss in lipstick on the card, how's that? The other option would be a randomly generated special thank you from Bean, and I am not sure you'd want that. :ponder:

I appreciate everything CPU is doing and trust him implicitly. I have family business to take care of across the country and I know he will take care of things. Thank You and if anyone has any questions in regards to the cart, box, or auction I am sure he would be happy to answer them.

*If* the bids are high enough of course. But, given the right monetary amount, never know what I might send as a thank you if I feel truly inspired(once I get home). :ponder:

Again, many thanks to CPUWIZ for handling this for me as it's very appreciated and one less thing for me to worry about right now.

I'll send a thank you card to the winner with a kiss in lipstick on the card, how's that?

:-o :lust: :D

That would be awesome!