IGNORED

CBS 5200 Labels

Tempest

Has anyone found a CBS 5200 cart with the label on the right way? Form looking at the cart you can tell it was suppose to have the name o the end label and the main label, but they put it on upside down so you have two names on the main label and none on the end.

Out of all the CBS carts I have (and have seen) I've never seen on on the right way.

Tempest

Has anyone found a CBS 5200 cart with the label on the right way? Form looking at the cart you can tell it was suppose to have the name o the end label and the main label, but they put it on upside down so you have two names on the main label and none on the end.

Good question--I've wondered about this myself. Since it seems to be consistent maybe someone at CBS decided they wanted "CBS ELECTRONICS" on the end label instead of the game title. Or perhaps the first game was incorrectly labeled and to maintain consistency they labeled all their 5200 titles in the same (incorrect) manner. I bet the person who designed the labels was a bit miffed at this.

..Al