IGNORED

Atari Video Music

tyranthraxus

I know the Atari Video Music is a rare bird, I was wondering if anyone knows what they sell for and how much trouble they are to get working with a modern television/stereo?

While I have no idea what they currently sell for, the last time I saw one for sale many years ago, someone wanted like $200 for it. No clue on current value.

As for getting it working with modern equipment, there should be no problem. It just takes line level audio, available from any hi-fi receiver, and it outputs video - RF I think - which is no problem to hook up to any TV. It's not like audio signals or TV frequencies have changed in the last 30 years.

From what I remember seeing of that device - it's output is pretty limited. Neat, but limited.

-Ian

I have always wanted one of these, as they combine my love of Atari with my love of vintage stereo. Unfortunately, they tend to go pretty high, though I did just miss one on eBay for $100 which actually seems like a decent deal.

If anyone runs into one of these, I'm interested for the right price. Just sayin'. :)

• 1 month later...