IGNORED

Welcome To Atariage, Win a Prize!

StanJr

Hey Hey Kids! Its time for yet another Atariage contest! This time I'm targeting the new kids! EVERYONE can play this game, but only those who have registered between June, 1 2002 and September 16 2002 can win! Don't fret, the prizes are VERY simple. Read on!

Here's the deal, below you will find a collage of 10 images. These images are snippits from actual Atari 2600 screenshots. Correctly identify the 10 games represented by the images and you win. As with most Atariage contests, you may guess once until I clear all guesses and/or leave clues.

In my twisted mind I believe that there are 3 easy images, 3 medium images, 3 hard images, and 1 ULTRA MEGA HARD image.

If you can correctly identify the 10 games below, you will win your pick of any 3 games from my surplus box. My surplus box contains collection fillers (of rarities 1-3 mostly), so its ideal for you new members looking to start a collection. Examples of cool games you could win are: Joust, Pitfall!, Space Invaders, Ms. Pac-man, Dig Dug, etc..

If you have any questions about the contest further, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, good luck!

Stan

post-409-1032319959_thumb.png

Jeez, good job, Stan! The only one I can make out is the middle-right game

I didn't want to say anything in case Stan was trying to make the contest like the Super Genus Mensa edition of Trivial Pursuit but those screens are a little small to see what's going on :)

Hopefully, someone with better eyesight than me will get them id'ed 8)

To help with the insanity, let's number them from left to right by rows, 1-4 on the top row, 5-7 in the middle, and 8-10 on the bottom.

Oh yeah, you can all guess again.

Too small oesii? The only one I think is TOO small is #4. I can maybe ask Al to try to increase the size of the overall image, but if I hadn't cropped them as small as I did, it would be TOO easy. All images are ACTUAL SIZE from real screenshots, just cropped in a certain way!

Wow! I figured that 4 of them were pretty much giveaways. I'm glad this contest will be tougher. Although I doubt this contest will rival the Mastermind contest by any stretch.

I consider #2,3, and 6 to be the easy ones. But we shall see.

There are some correct guess and some incorrect guesses in the lot above, but I'll not tip my hand just yet. Its also too early for a specific hint, but I'll leave you with this: There are no Imagic games in the Collage.

All guesses are clreared since there are no COMPLETE answers.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Okay, I'll see if maybe I can help out a little since I won't win anyway. :)

I've heard people say they're having problems with 4, 9 and 10...

#4 - Okay...the little piece sticking up from the bottom appears to be a ladder. With the top part in the blue being a score of some kind or possibly a timer. My initial thought was maybe Porky's. But I don't believe the ladder goes that high...then again it might not be a ldder either. :)

#9 - When I first looked at this picture, my initial thought was I was looking a chicken feathers.

#10 - Again an initial thought on this one...originally, I thought it was bowling because of the blue thing that almost looks like a ball and then the orangish-red background. That said, it can't be correct because bowling has blue lines to distinguish the lane.

Cap