IGNORED

Need some expert help/digging

Opterongeek

I just got an Email reply back from Albert Yarusso, Thank God for him, becuase I've been looking for this information for years now (kind of passively, didn't really heat up until recently).

I'm a very picky gamer, and even now I can't find stuff to play on my Athlon/GeForce4, so I'm going to go back to my roots.

I need some help finding (if at all possible) an Emulator of some sort for one of the ST Computer Systems.

I played Sun Dog, Joust (eeww), Dungeon Master and Al thinks the other one I played was Omnitrends Universe. If anyone has any ideas on this, please let me know. I have the phpbb set to Email me when you reply, so just reply here and I'll be here in a jiffy. MUCH appreciated! I'm ecstatic to find a decent resource finally.

--Ben

I emailed this to you privately, but in case others are interested, a great Atari ST emulator that I've had success with is the Steem Engine. There are probalby other good Atari ST emulators out there (PaCifiST, Saint, etc.), but this seems to be one of the more popular ones.

Please let me know how you make out with the emulators, there are a few Atari ST games that I need to reconnect with as well. :)

..Al

Indeed he did. Thanks a million Al, Dungeon Master and Sun Dog are exactly as I remember them (albeit a bit small - lol - I'm working on that)

Took me a little fumbling around to figure it all out, but I've never used an emulator or anything like this before, so I'm actually pretty proud of meself. ;) I've been playing Neverwinter Nights on my system, but the gameplay reminded me so much of DM, that I wanted to go back - and I just did. This site rules... ;)