IGNORED

"How to Beat Home Video Games" DVD Sets

MrRetroGamer

Received mine yesterday and watched most of 'em last night - what a blast! Learned a few tips too. These translated pretty well to DVD and Rich did a great job with the authoring. Even plays in my PS2, which is kinda picky about recordable DVD/CD media. The shows are definitely worth the price of admission, so go treat yourself to some 80's retro gaming goodness if you haven't done so already :)

Received mine yesterday and watched most of 'em last night - what a blast! Learned a few tips too. These translated pretty well to DVD and Rich did a great job with the authoring. Even plays in my PS2, which is kinda picky about recordable DVD/CD media. The shows are definitely worth the price of admission, so go treat yourself to some 80's retro gaming goodness if you haven't done so already :)

It's always great to hear from people that I have done business with, especially with positive comments! Thanks again!

I have another run of a few sets almost ready to go, and I have a few already reserved. Anyone else who is on the fence should contact me soon if you are ready to pull the trigger! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this thread hasen't been updated in almost 3 years. I happened to make a post today about this in regards if How to Beat Home Video Games was available on DVD. And VectorGamer told me about you and sent me over here. If there is anymore copies? I am interested in purchasing a set. Thanks!! :-)

I know this thread hasen't been updated in almost 3 years. I happened to make a post today about this in regards if How to Beat Home Video Games was available on DVD. And VectorGamer told me about you and sent me over here. If there is anymore copies? I am interested in purchasing a set. Thanks!! :-)

I would send him a PM. He hasn't been active for a few months and usually a member gets an email notification for PMs.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone,

I have been gone for a while, however I'm still alive and kickin' (LOL) and I did want to bump up this thread. I will be doing a limited run of DVD sets, already had some recent inquiries. Sorry if I have not returned PMs in the past, I had not frequented the forum in a long time and email notifications did not get through.

Anyway, the 3 DVD sets in a single case are $30 shipped to USA addresses, if you are international I will do the best I can to accommodate shipping on an actual cost basis over the $30. Please feel free to PM, I will return all PMs and ship DVDs out by early next week.

Thanks!