IGNORED

Red Baron (old arcade game?) on PSN

cimerians

Was this arcade game any good? I never played it and apparently Sierra made computer games based off of Red Baron a long time ago. (I guess I could fire up MAME :P or download this demo)

Here is the link to the PS3 remake:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/03/12/...s-on-psn-today/

Edited by cimerians

Downloaded the demo

Didnt like it. Its almost like a poor mans Crimson Skies. I just couldnt get into it.

Essentially what it is. It was for the PS2 back in the day if I recall correclty. I know they're making a current gen sequel, but I honestly haven't heard anything about it for about a year, and wasn't very excited to say the least to give it a shot.

Do you mean the vector arcade game?

When I was a kid I liked to play it. When that game was out though, I was so young I couldn't last very long!

I remember it had a controller I thought was cool (Probably just a grip with a front trigger)

Do you mean the vector arcade game?

When I was a kid I liked to play it. When that game was out though, I was so young I couldn't last very long!

I remember it had a controller I thought was cool (Probably just a grip with a front trigger)

Yup the vector one. I never got the chance to play it but always looked pretty cool.

This "remake" is kind of bad I just didnt like it at all.

I bought the full game and like it.

Its the type of game, much like Crash Commando's, that is excellent for when all you want to do is play quick, fast online games without any hassles. Just boot it up, select multiplayer, and its off into the wild, blue yonder. There are planes to unlock and Trophy's to win. I don't think its a a bad game at all for $10.....I've certainly played a lot worse that cost me $50 or $60

I was even ranked for awhile last night, but I knew that probably wouldn't last 10min once more people purchased the game..... and when I checked this evening, I am no where to be found on the leader boards..... sigh

Mendon