IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Celery

RSS Bot

I was just looking through some papers that i haven't seen since i moved last year and found all 6 issues of "Adventures of the 50-Foot-Tall Stalk of Celery." In the first issue, he terrorizes the town, and in the end decides he wants to be a superhero. The next 5 issues run like a zany Superman comic book. I've decided I want to do another issue because the last one i did was dated november 2007, but I didn't have any ideas. Then I thought and came up with a celery-related issue: Vegetarianism. Then, I thought of an idea. A female vegetarian villianess (is that a word?) must decide: Should she love the 50-foot-tall celery stalk, or will the inner villain inside get to her so she wants to kill him (Yes, the celery is a male.) I'll title it "Stalks of Celery and the Women Who Love Them." I wanted to add "On The Next Donahue" on the end of the title, but it was long enough as it is. Well, with a loose idea in mind, I'm going to draw it. I write the comic as i go, making up the story as i draw. I never know what happens at the end until i draw the last panel.

By the way, I'm convinced. If vegetarians eat vegetables, carnivores must eat carnies.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5937