IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - ATHF

RSS Bot

I couldn't think of anything else i wanted for christmas, so i said "get me some Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD sets." Of course, my mom and sister had trouble with the name of the show and can't remember it to save their lives, but I got DVD sets #s 5 and 6 last Christmas. I haven't watched the show all that much, but now since I've watched the DVDs, I'm a fan. Not a huge fan, but fan enough that I want #s 1-4 and I'm going to tape the new episodes next month, the ones that aren't on the Volume 6 DVD. Also, I'm going to get a new VHS-to-DVD machine because I've had it with the hunk of junk we bought. It won't work any more. So today we went to Best Buy and looked at them, and tomorrow we're going to go in halves and get a new one! Then finally, we'll be able to watch DVDs in the living room without it saying "Disc error: unknown disc" even though we put in a perfectly fine DVD. I'll make some pretty artwork for my ATHF DVD and name it Volume 7 once all the new episodes have aired. And then I don't know what will happen to the series. I wouldn't think they'd cancel it, would they? It's one of Adult Swim's longest-running shows. Well, that's it for now.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5945