IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - I wish I had a gun

RSS Bot

So i could shoot myself in the head with it. Then I wouldn't have to care about anything any more. I got the stupid DVD player home and after trying for an hour or so couldn't figure out how to make the fucking thing work. This combined with the fucking rip-off artists from the Goat Store who took my money and never sent me anything in return makes me lose faith in humanity. So now we have to go back to the stupid store and buy something else with store credit. I'm thinking an HDTV would do me good. Hopefully I can get one small enough and one that I can hook my Atari 2600 up to. I need a new TV anyway because my old one quit showing the channel number it's on along with the on-screen menu. Thing was made in '93, so it led a good life until recently. I just wish that AMERICANS can make the instructions for products sold in AMERICA. I followed the fucking picture and of course that didn't work. Maybe all i need to do is just give up on electronics and go Amish. Then maybe i would enjoy life again.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5947