IGNORED

Italian and English Speaking Members

sly

Hi,

I received a message from the seller. Can anyone tell me what this means?

Q: ciao,grazie per la fiducia , per paypal clicca su "paga ora"e segui le istruzioni, per postepay 4023600460528625 a nome gavioli lorena per vaglia,consideralo un po piu' lento di quelli sopra elencati.... viaggiando via posta...considera 3/4 giorni...per la riceverlo! DE MARINO SILVESTRO V.TORCHIO 73- 41010 LIMIDI (MO) CONFERMARE INDIRIZZO SPEDIZIONE (SE DIVERSO DA QUELLO FORNITO da EBAY ) CON MAIL SUL SITO NON CONFERMARE SOLO SU CASELLA DI POSTA ELETTRONICA mettere sempre il numero civico DEL VOSTRO INDIRIZZO nel vostro account ebay! LE POSTE NON FANNO RICERCHE..... ULTIMA COSA.....PER QUALSIASI COMUNICAZIONE USA SOLO EBAY,io difficilmente accedo in posta elettronica...TROPPO SPAM, se apro mail sbagliate,rischio il FURTO dell'account grazie!

He says to click on "pay now" and follow instructions to pay with paypal, then he gives some information needed to pay with the other methods he accepts (but those are not available for international buyers).

Finally he ask you to confirm your address (if differs from the one in your ebay profile) and to use only the ebay message system to communicate with him instead of sending mail directly to his e-mail address.

Sorry my english is not good. I hope this helps.

He says to click on "pay now" and follow instructions to pay with paypal, then he gives some information needed to pay with the other methods he accepts (but those are not available for international buyers).

Finally he ask you to confirm your address (if differs from the one in your ebay profile) and to use only the ebay message system to communicate with him instead of sending mail directly to his e-mail address.

Sorry my english is not good. I hope this helps.

Thanks so much you have been a great help. :D

Edited by sly