IGNORED

Katamari coming to PS3, supports 1080P

SpiceWare

Wow, didnt see this thread.. about time! I love katamari. I just hope it controls more like the first game and less like the 360 game. It felt a little sluggish for me on the 360 to be honest. I didn't realize how good the controls were until I revisited the old games again.

Interesting. Look forward to seeing some screenshots and video. :)

Have not played the 360 version yet (do own it). The original game kicked much ass...

..Al

Play the 360 version and then play the first Katamari on the ps2. I'm curious what you think, because honestly, the 360 version makes me want to scream because it isn't as responsive and quick as the original. It's the only think I'm worried about with this PS3 version. I just hope they get the control right.

Then again, nothing can beat the unresponsiveness of the iPhone version (all motion control.. ugh). I make myself play that game because I love the series, but man is that a torture fest.

Interesting. Look forward to seeing some screenshots and video. :)

Have not played the 360 version yet (do own it). The original game kicked much ass...

..Al

Play the 360 version and then play the first Katamari on the ps2. I'm curious what you think, because honestly, the 360 version makes me want to scream because it isn't as responsive and quick as the original. It's the only think I'm worried about with this PS3 version. I just hope they get the control right.

Then again, nothing can beat the unresponsiveness of the iPhone version (all motion control.. ugh). I make myself play that game because I love the series, but man is that a torture fest.

You're right. I own both of the PS2 games and the 360 game. The PS2 games are way better than the 360 one...though all three are worth playing imho.