IGNORED

Vectrex Cartridge Rarity Guide

vectrexOS

Dear Vectrex Collectors,

I was inspired by the ATARI Cart Rarity Guide here at atariage.com - hope you don´t mind the copy.

What is the Vectrex Cartridge Rarity Guide? How do we arrive at values? First of all, this guide reflects the availability of Vectrex cartridges from all sources: thrift stores, flea markets, retailers, and online auctions like eBay. In some cases, the games may be extremely difficult to find "in the wild", but they may be readily available online. For example, 3-D Imager cartridges are quite hard to find at the local thrift store or flea market, but you can simply go to a online auction page and purchase them with ease. They may be more expensive than other games of a similar rarity, but not necessarily more rare.

Some of the Vectrex cartridges where produced in great amounts because they where sold with the Vectrex Arcade System in 1982. GCE produced more games in 1983 and 1984 - some are quite rare. Also some games where not exported to foreign countries so to have one of this games means to search for a long time.

By filling out the form you help us to create the Vectrex Cartridge Rarity Guide. The first part of the guide will mention all official game cartridges that where sold or produced by GCE in the 1980s. The second part (under construction) will mention all homebrew and prototype game cartridges. Please tell us the rarity scale and optional the price you would pay for the specific cartridge (spare and boxed) - please use your local currency. The rarity scale is from 1 to 10 - Rarity=10 means very rare.

http://vectrexmuseum.com/collection/vectre...rarityguide.php

The page is actually not visible to the normal visitors, only the members (and readers) of atariage.com and maybe at www.gamehourz.com (if the let me post) can participate because I only like to have informations by long time Vectrex collectors - like you! Please spend some minutes and help to build up an international Vectrex Cart Rarity Guide!

greetings,

Oliver

http://vectrexmuseum.com

• 1 month later...
The page is actually not visible to the normal visitors, only the members (and readers) of atariage.com and maybe at www.gamehourz.com (if the let me post) can participate because I only like to have informations by long time Vectrex collectors - like you!

Thanks for doing that, make sure and bump this (or let me know by e-mail) when the homebrew section is available, I know those games way better than the original GCE ones (all I know is that they're hard to find in general, and that's about it!).

Good luck with the site!

• 3 years later...