IGNORED

logo and fonts

SmileyDude

Hi,

I'm looking for a high quality version of the Lynx logo to use in a project of mine -- I'm going to scale it down, so it doesn't have to be too big -- but I do want to make sure that it looks good :)

Also, I know you can get the fonts Atari used on the 2600 carts -- was there any particular font that was associated with the Lynx (either in the carts, boxes, or manuals) and is available in truetype form on the web?

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Im sorry I didn't catch this sooner. Im a graphic designer doing a ton of Atari related things right now and I just so happened to have reworked the lynx logo. I didn't add color to it but I suppose if you need a color version you could specify. Tell me what file type you would like and I can send you the biggest or the smallest lynx logo you've ever seen! and it's all vector. Also if you specify which fonts you're looking for I could at least give you some font names, and you pick them off the internet for free. send me a message if you're still interested.

www.ataricart.com[/url]