IGNORED

Cross Edge

Gabriel

I hate Disgaea. It's one of the worst TRPGs I've ever played. It's grindy. All the mechanics are gimmicky bullshit. The storyline is the worst kind of "I'm evil, so I'm cool" bullshit I've ever seen in anything (and having read Image comics, that's saying a lot).

So, who else is looking at Cross Edge? The big negative is that it seems to heavily feature the atrocious Disgaea cast. It also looks only about as good as a PS2 game. But Morrigan is in it, and Morrigan's bewbage can offset a lot of bad qualities (just look at Gunbird 2).

I've had Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice on my wish list for months.

Been waiting for a decent price drop.

I don't know. I hated the first one, and I understand the two sequels are more of the same grindy crap.*

But from what miniscule information I'm seeing about Cross Edge, it doesn't seem to share much in common with Disgaea other than the iconic characters.

Disgaea 3 is a great game. If you didn't like the first, that's your preference, but saying the 3rd is a bad game simply because you aren't a fan of the series is a bit harsh.

Moycon, I'd get the 3rd. It's a truly enjoyable, addictive, beautifully done TRPG

Anyway, moving on..

I'd think there would be a bit more attention for something which seems like a Disgaea/Darkstalkers crossover. Cross Edge came out in Japan last year and I'd think there would have been some die hard which had bought the import and reviewed it. Yet my initial searches turned up very little about the game.

I dimly remember mention of a Disgaea/Capcom crossover ages ago, but hadn't heard anything further about it. I think Cross Edge is the result.